What North Bay Has to Offer
As the gateway to the north, the City of North Bay is an easy commute from Toronto with the amenities and talent required for your next production. With access to Northern Ontario incentives and home to breathtaking views, urban and rural landscapes and unique locations, North Bay has served as the backdrop for numerous film and television productions.
For more information about filming in North Bay, contact CION at email@example.com.
North Bay Advantages
Shooting your next project in North Bay means:
- No film permit fees
- Streamlined permits and approvals
- Concierge service—support for scouting, liaison with community partners and film services, and public funding application assistance
- Northern Ontario-specific financial incentives
- Access to 3,400 km of groomed snowmobile trails
- Close proximity to 6 marinas, 42 beaches, and 74 park areas.
- Unique attractions such as the Heritage Railway and Carousel, and the Chief Commanda Boat Cruise provide interesting summer backdrops for filming
- Home of Canadore College’s Digital Cinematography and Post Production programs, along with industry-leading post-production facilities
- A selection of industrial, warehouse, and office space that can accommodate set construction, filming and production.