Ermatinger Stone House built in 1814 of red fieldstone and timber, reflecting domestic life from 1808-1870. Centre hall plan with both summer and winter kitchen, parlour, gentleman's sitting room, bedroom and dining room. Original tongue-and-groove white pine flooring, doors and fireplaces. Clergue Blockhouse built 1819 with an upper log structure on an uncut fieldstone base. Gun board openings, stone fireplace, wood floors and storage areas. Grounds have period gardens of flowers and produce.