Built in 1907, the former estate now houses the Art Gallery of Sudbury. Stone pillars at drive entrance to gravel parking lot. Modern side entrance to lobby and boutique. Gallery space with tile flooring located on first and second levels. House is two storey dark grey cut stone with white wooden trim. Large wrap around front porch and sunroom. Gravel drive winds around the exterior of the house. Small back yard with stone outbuilding. Wooden pedestrian bridge affords wheelchair access over uneven yard.